Your good health and wellness is important to us. These are difficult times for you and we want to make sure you have access to all the information the UW can offer in the way of guidance about what it means to:
- practice good health prevention measures
- maintain a healthy routine
- stay safe in this environment
The faculty and staff of the School of Art + Art History + Design hope that you will stay well and healthy.
- Virtual Let's Talk provides free, drop-in support with experienced therapists from the UW Counseling Center and Hall Health during designated hours.
- Students complete a questionnaire on the Let's Talk website. Once they finish, the website displays a link to participate. They also receive an email with the link. As always, Let's Talk is confidential and secure.
- Let's Talk isn't counseling; it's a way for us to provide low-barrier informal support and resources. To access short-term therapy or groups, students should contact the Counseling Center at 206-543-1240 or Hall Health at 206-543-5030. Services are currently provided through Zoom and/or by phone.
The Counseling Center provides personal counseling, assessment, referral, and crisis intervention services to currently-enrolled students (206-543-1240).
Hall Health Mental Health provides a range of services to assess and treat mental health concerns (206-543-5030).
UW LiveWell provides support and case consultation for students experiencing personal hardship, including academic hardship as the result of extenuating life circumstances (206-543-6085).
Husky Health & Well-Being provides a central online resource for access to health and wellness services across the campus.
SafeCampus is here for you 24/7 if you ever need to privately discuss safety and well-being concerns for yourself or others (206-685-SAFE ).
Forefront Suicide Prevention is focused on reducing suicide by empowering individuals and communities to take sustainable action, championing systemic change, and restoring hope (206-543-1016).
Advisers in Art + Art History + Design are available at firstname.lastname@example.org to offer the same information and support that was available to you in their offices in the Art Building.