Join us in exploring the private studios of the Master of Fine Arts students in Painting + Drawing. Take advantage of this opportunity to talk with the artists about their completed artworks and work in progress.
Participating artists are: Lucy Copper, Abigail Drapkin, Pinchuan Huang, Boarong Liang, Todd McKinney, emily charlotte taibleson, and Shuo Yin.
The gallery space will have an exhibition of recent work by undergraduates in Painting + Drawing.
Image details above, left to right:
- Shuo Yin, Self 2, 2018, charcoal on paper.
- Todd McKinney, Algorithm 99, 2018, recycled latex, collected wood, and hay on wood panel.
- Pinchuan Huang, Suspension, 2018, oil on canvas.
- Baorong Liang, Manufactured Landscape (Gas and Oil Industry), 2018, oil on canvas.
- emily charlotte taibleson, Conversation between a painter and an architect, 2018, graphite on paper.
- Lucy Copper, Untitled, 2018, acrylic paint tiles on paper.
- Abigail Drapkin, Among the Mangroves, 2018, oil on cotton fabric.
To request disability accommodation, contact the UW Disability Services Office at 206-543-6450 (voice), 206-543-6452 (TTY), 206-685-7264 (fax), or email@example.com, preferably at least 10 days in advance of the event.