We invite you to first explore our website in order to learn more about the programs, resources, and opportunities in the School. Additionally, take some time to watch this Preview slideshow, where you can hear details about each of our three divisions. If needed, you can read a transcript of the audio in the slideshow.
After you have had the opportunity to review our online resources, connect with members of the Advising team at a Preview Zoom session.
AUTUMN 2021 Dates
- August 26
- October 7
- October 21
- November 4
- December 2
- 2:45pm: Zoom meeting room opens
- 3:00pm: Welcome and Introductions
- 3:10pm: Q+A with members of the Advising Team
- 4:00pm: Session ends
INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE UW GRADUATE STUDENTS
If you are thinking about applying to one of the graduate programs in Art, Art History, or Design at the University of Washington, start by investigating the graduate application process and deadlines here:
- 3D4M, Painting + Drawing, or Photo/Media (Master of Fine Arts)
- Art History (Master of Arts)
- Art History (Doctorate)
- Visual Communication Design, Industrial Design, Interaction Design (Master of Design)
You'll also want to learn about the role of the Graduate School in the application process so that you can successfully navigate graduate admissions at the UW.