During winter quarter 2021, Preview information sessions will be held online via Zoom on Thursdays at 3pm.
We invite you to first explore our website in order to learn more about the programs, resources, and opportunities in the School. Additionally, take some time to watch this Preview slideshow, where you can hear details about each of our three divisions. If needed, you can read a transcript of the audio in the slideshow.
After you have had the opportunity to review our online resources, we invite you to connect with members of the Advising team at a Preview Zoom session.
- January 14
- January 28
- February 11
- March 11
- March 25
- April 8
- April 15
- April 22
- May 6
- June 3
- 2:45pm: Zoom meeting room opens
- 3:00pm: Welcome and Introductions
- 3:10pm: Q+A with members of the Advising Team
- 4:00pm: Session ends
INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE UW GRADUATE STUDENTS
If you are thinking about applying to one of the graduate programs in Art, Art History, or Design at the University of Washington, start by investigating the graduate application process and deadlines here:
- 3D4M, Painting + Drawing, or Photo/Media (Master of Fine Arts)
- Art History (Master of Arts)
- Art History (Doctorate)
- Visual Communication Design, Industrial Design, Interaction Design (Master of Design)
You'll also want to learn about the role of the Graduate School in the application process so that you can successfully navigate graduate admissions at the UW.