You are here
Art Building Open Hours
|Mon – Thu
||7:00 am – 7:00 pm
||7:00 am – 5:00 pm
||1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
||9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- To work after regular hours in the main Art Building, have your Husky Card programmed. After-hours access is permitted only through the loading dock door near the West corner of the building near the Jacob Lawrence Gallery. Swipe your pre-programmed Husky Card at the terminal for entry.
- Students may request after-hours access to the Art Building for course-related work by filling out this form. Students must first enroll in the UW G Suite and activate the account to use the form.
- Anyone in the building after regular open hours is responsible for the safety and security of the building. Anyone who allows an unauthorized person into the building or a workspace, or who props open a door for any reason, risks losing after-hours access to the building.
- Only students enrolled in studio classes and accepted School classes can may sign up for after-hours access and access to facilities.
- UWPD frequently monitors the Art Building to insure your safety and security.
- DO NOT STORE FLAMMABLE OR COMBUSTIBLE ITEMS IN LOCKERS
- Stop by Art Administration Office, 102 Art, to rent a lock and locker for the quarter ($12.00/quarter). Cash, check or HuskyCard. No credit/debit.
- The deadline for clean out is the last day of finals for each quarter. Abandoned items will be disposed.
Art Building Exhibition Policies