You are here
Art Building Open Hours
|Mon – Thu
||7:00 am – 7:00 pm
||7:00 am – 5:00 pm
||1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
||9:00 am – 5:00 pm
After Hours Access
- To work after hours, have your Husky Card programmed for after hours access.
- Students may request after hours access to the Art Building for course-related work by filling out this form (students must first enroll in the UW G Suite and activate this account to use the form - Instructions).
- For Sand Point access, go to room 102 in the Art Building (M-F, 8am-4pm). CMA access can be programmed at the CMA.
- Anyone in the building after hours is responsible for the safety and security of the building. Anyone who allows someone into the building or a workspace, or who props open a door for any reason, risks losing after hours access to the building.
- Students who are not enrolled in classes for the quarter may not use the facilities.
- The campus police frequently monitor the building to insure your safety and security.
- DO NOT STORE FLAMMABLE OR COMBUSTIBLE ITEMS IN LOCKERS
- Stop by the Advising Office in 104 Art, M-F, 8am-4pm to rent a locker for the quarter or the academic year (Aut, Win, Spr). Cash or check only.
- The deadline for clean out is the last day of finals for each quarter. Abandoned items will be disposed.
Art Building Exhibition Policies