You are here
Art Building Open Hours
|Mon – Thu
||7:00 am – 7:00 pm
||7:00 am – 5:00 pm
||1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
||9:00 am – 5:00 pm
After Hours Access
- To work after hours in the main Art Building, have your Husky Card programmed. After hours access is permitted only through the loading dock door near the West corner of the building near the Jacob Lawrence Gallery. Swipe your pre-programmed Husky Card at the terminal for entry.
- Students may request after hours access to the Art Building for course-related work by filling out this form (students must first enroll in the UW G Suite and activate this account to use the form - Instructions).
- For Sand Point access, go to room 102 in the Art Building (M-F, 8am-4pm). CMA access can be programmed at the CMA.
- Anyone in the building after hours is responsible for the safety and security of the building. Anyone who allows someone into the building or a workspace, or who props open a door for any reason, risks losing after hours access to the building.
- Students who are not enrolled in classes for the quarter may not use the facilities.
- The campus police frequently monitor the building to insure your safety and security.
- DO NOT STORE FLAMMABLE OR COMBUSTIBLE ITEMS IN LOCKERS
- Stop by the Advising Office in 104 Art, M-F, 8am-4pm to rent a locker for the quarter or the academic year (Aut, Win, Spr). Cash or check only.
- The deadline for clean out is the last day of finals for each quarter. Abandoned items will be disposed.
Art Building Exhibition Policies