You'll learn how to reach communication goals through your visual choices — Visual Communication Design (VCD).
- understand VCD as a set of practical, reliable strategies to:
- build dynamic compositions.
- organize text.
- make decisions about color.
- apply VCD strategies in a variety of media.
- clearly articulate your VCD choices.
- leverage design process — feedback, concepting, inspiration, self-critique, and reflection.
and learn to love the process!
We’ll get there through a mix of projects, exercises, lectures, feedback, and lab sessions.
See complete syllabus at 265.fyi/files.